Ranger037

28 – San Antonio, Texas, United States

Let's grow something!! Ha plant joke

Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with him, and hundreds more.

Join now

Online: More than 6 months ago

Modified: More than 6 months ago

Mobile Number Verified

About Him

Country of Origin:
United States
Location:
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Gender:
Chiver
Age:
28
Star Sign:
Capricorn
Height:
6' 0" (183cm)
Body Type:
Average
Looks:
Above Average
Hair Color:
Dark Brown
Eye Color:
Blue-Green
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Home Language:
English
Other Languages:
Ask me later
Relationship Status:
Single
Looking for:
Just online friends; Activity partners; Friends; Open to possibilities; Long-term
Have Kids:
No
Want Kids:
Maybe
Daily Diet:
Eat most things
Smoking:
Non-Smoker
Drinking:
Occasional Drinker
Education:
Bachelors degree
Occupation:
Sales and Marketing
Income:
Enough

About His Ideal Match

Country of Origin:
Anywhere in the World
Location:
Anywhere in Texas, United States
Gender:
Chivette
Age Range:
22 - 45
Star Sign:
Any
Height:
Any
Body Type:
Any
Looks:
Any
Hair Color:
Any
Eye Color:
Any
Has a Photo:
Decidedly important
Ethnicity:
Any
Home Language:
Any
Other Languages:
Any
Favorite Chive Post:
Any
Relationship Status:
Any
Have Kids:
Any
Want Kids:
Any
Daily Diet:
Any
Smoking:
Non-Smoker
Drinking:
Occasional Drinker
Education:
Any
Occupation:
Any
Income:
Enough
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In His Own Words

About Him

Kinda funny but with puns. I am a pretty good cook when I'm not having a dance party in the kitchen. I'm 80% sure I'm worse at video games than you are. The other 20% is all luck.

About His Ideal Match

Someone who would like to go on an adventure one day and just try to stay inside all day the next. Seeing who has the superior pillow fort building capabilities.

What His Friends Say

Ranger037 hasn't asked any friends to write a recommendation yet.

More About Him

More Physical Characteristics
Hair Style:
Short; Medium
Eyesight:
I've got 20/20 vision
Facial Hair:
Man-beard all the way
Body Hair:
Average
Body Art:
I don't have any
Personality
Sense of Humor:
Goofy
Intelligence:
Average
Ruled by:
The head
Party Behavior:
An average mingler
Personality Traits:
Easy going; Funny; Shy; Silly
Fashion Sense:
Outdoorsy (I'm usually dressed for the bush)
Leisure & Entertainment
Date Activities:
A picnic in a park; Going out dancing; Going to the theatre
Music Preferences:
Alternative; Classical; Country & Western; Dance / Disco; Punk; Rock
TV Habits:
I mostly use my TV for news or sport
TV Shows:
Action/Adventure; Cartoons; Comedy/Sit-coms; Documentaries; Educational; Movie Channels; Nature/Wildlife; News; Sci-Fi
Movie Preferences:
Action; Comedy; Cult Classics; Documentary; Horror; Mystery; Romance; Sci-Fi; Westerns
Interests:
Board games; Computer & video games; Cooking; Gardening; Reading; Sewing; Surfing the Internet; Woodworking
Sport Involvement:
An active participant
Sports:
Baseball; Basketball; Bowling; Camping; Canoeing; Cycling; Darts; Fishing; Golf; Hiking; Horse Riding; Hunting; Ice Skating; Running; Shooting; Soccer; Softball; Swimming; Table Tennis; Tennis; Walking
Food
Cooking:
I really enjoy cooking
Food:
Asian Fusion; Chinese; Fast food; Fine Dining; French; Thai; Vietnamese
Dietary Restrictions:
I have none
More Lifestyle
Pace of Life:
Manageable
Time at Work:
I should have a bed in my office
Pastimes of choice:
Socialising with friends
Time Online:
I'm on for an hour or two a day
Animals:
I like animals
Take Drugs:
Never
Family Size:
I've got a brother
Family Closeness:
We're average
Relationship Type:
I'm just plain single
Willing to Relocate:
I'd consider it
Likes & Dislikes
Turn-ons:
Intelligence; Skinny dipping
The Deep Stuff
Work Aspirations:
I already have my ideal job
Dream Home:
Cottage in the country
Religious Attendance:
Once a month
Retirement Plans:
Living in a quiet cabin in the woods
Politics:
Conservative
Feelings about using Chive Dating:
Hopeful; Curious; Excited
Honesty:
Quite